1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
- Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity which received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from collecting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions. To learn more about Ad ID and how to change or to delete it on Android and Apple, please refer to https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
|Strictly Necessary cookies||We use these cookies in order to enable you to use our Website’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms. Without these necessary cookies, certain services on our Website will not be possible and our Website will not perform as smoothly as it should.|
|Security cookies||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance and Analytics cookies||We use these cookies to collect information about the use of our Website in order to help improve the way it works.|
|Functionality and Preference cookies||We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.|
3. WHAT THIRD-PARTY COOKIES WE USE
- We use the following Third-Party Cookies
|Google Tag Manager||Analytics||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
- We use the following First-Party Cookies:
We may use first-party cookies in the future to the extent that they are strictly necessary in order for us to provide the Services.
4. YOUR CHOICES
Strictly Necessary Cookies: Because these cookies are essential to operate our Website if you object to these cookies you may not be able to enjoy the functionality and accessibility of our Website.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
- You can opt-out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
- You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad, or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads and thereby to prevent multiple session tracking.
- You can learn more about your options by visiting www.youradchoices.com, www.youradchoices.eu, https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/, and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
- You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie and Ad ID settings.
Deletion of Cookie history:
- You can choose to delete your cookie history and to opt-out from future usage of cookies by PayKey, by emailing us at info@PayKey.com.
- Your request to delete your cookies shall take effect within a reasonable timeframe from receipt of your request.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Website, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
7. CONTACT US