1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
- Cookies are a small text file that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain of websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
- Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity which received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from colleting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions. To learn more about Ad ID and how change or delete it on Android and Apple, please refer to https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
|Strictly Necessary cookies||We use these cookies in order to enable you to use our Website’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms. Without these necessary cookies, certain services on our Website will not be possible and our Website will not perform as smoothly as it should.|
|Security cookies||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Authentication cookies||We use these cookies to help us show you the right information and settings when you are logged-in to our Website.|
|Performance and Analytics cookies||We use these cookies to collect information about the use of our Website in order to help improve the way the Website works.|
|Functionality and Preference cookies||We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.|
|Targeting and Advertising cookies||We use these cookies to deliver you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests, by remembering information such as what you looked at on our Website and to track the performance of these ads.|
3. WHAT THIRD PARTY COOKIES WE USE
4. YOUR CHOICES
Strictly Necessary Cookies: Because these cookies are essential to operate our Website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
- You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
- You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads and thereby to prevent multiple session tracking.
- You can learn more about your options by visiting youradchoices.com, www.youradchoices.eu, https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
- You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie and Ad ID settings.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Websites, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
7. CONTACT US