PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, Tokyo, and New York.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched by leading banks globally, including Standard Chartered, Davivienda, Banorte, Forte Bank, among others.
With exciting shifts in the financial industry, PayKey is now expanding its product portfolio to develop a new cutting-edge solution that will innovate the banking ecosystem and support countless consumers’ financial well-being.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team and lead our customer support activities. This role will manage all technical issues raised by customers with the help of the development team until fully resolved, and will assist in releasing and communicating fixes to customers.
- Manage all tickets reported by customers, track the progress and prioritize based on severity and other considerations.
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure all relevant entities are well informed of progress and support plan
- Take an active part in the testing process of a hotfix release, validating that the issue has been resolved.
- Reduce the “noise” for the development team, filter out integration issues, and collect all relevant information about issues from the customer.
- 3+ years of experience as a Tier 3 support engineer
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in Android and iOS environments
- Having the ability to research, diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Familiarity with QA procedures and capability of running test plans
- Experience in working and communicating with customers
- Experience with SQL
- Working in an organized manner including previous experience with using Jira, Slack, and other ticketing tools