PayKey is looking for a passionate Technical Project Manager who will join the company’s Product team to lead client-facing projects and serve as a key link between R&D, Product, and Customer Success teams.
About the Role:
- We’re looking for an experienced senior manager with a high level of judgment and decision-making abilities, negotiation skills, and influence over teams in a matrix organizational structure, with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- The role requires deep product knowledge as well as great communication skills to liaise with executive clients at enterprise organizations
- The position involves taking complex projects and breaking them down into manageable pieces
- As part of this role we are looking for a team member who is able to anticipate project bottlenecks and risks, manage escalations when required, make trade-off decisions, and balance the business needs with technical constraints.
- In this role you will be a Technical Project Manager (TPM) for new client projects, leading engineering teams in a matrix environment.
- You will work closely with Product Managers to add features to the product and define timelines
- This role collaborates closely with the customer success team to ensure the delivery of client expectations and needs
- You will take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication.
- You will serve as the point of contact on customer escalations and ensure client issues are resolved meticulously.
- You will work with Paykey’s Engineering and Product teams on project issues and product enhancement/update requests.
- You will own the full delivery of a great product that aligns with specific customer customizations with full accountability for scope, timeline, and quality.
- Be the owner of the Support system
- Customer-facing experience – a MUST
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, define the scope for technical and product requirements while effectively prioritizing program deliverables.
- 5 years and above of experience with technical support and/or QA and Project management
- High level of written and spoken English
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Experience with agile or similar program management methodologies
- Experience working with remote teams