PayKey is looking for a passionate Senior Sales Manager who will join the global sales team to bring the company’s cutting-edge embedded banking solution to the world’s leading financial institutions. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales & Business Development, and will primarily be in charge of reaching annual sales targets, defining and executing market strategy, and managing key customer and partner relationships.
About the Role:
- We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will lead and close large enterprise software deals, working with line of business (LOB) C-level executives mainly in Europe, among other regions.
- In this role you will qualify leads and prospect new clients to meet quarterly and annual sales targets.
- You will be in charge of territory planning and execution based on analysis of regional market dynamics and customer needs.
- In this role you will manage the full pipeline flow, supporting the sales process from start to finish.
- You will establish and manage channel partners in defined growth markets.
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B software sales or SaaS sales experience is a MUST.
- A deep understanding of the financial industry/banking sector is a Major Advantage.
- A highly motivated “sales hunter” who is able to work independently as a responsible self-starter, eager to prove his/her track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- A great communicator in terms of written and verbal skills as well as presentation abilities, both internally and externally.
- Ability to learn and understand product solutions and features in-depth.
- Native English, additional languages – BIG Plus
- The role is remote, based in Europe with a willingness to travel on a regular basis (30% -40%)