PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, Tokyo, and New York.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched by leading banks globally, including Standard Chartered, Davivienda, Banorte, Forte Bank, among others.
PayKey is looking for a passionate Senior Project Manager who will join the company’s Product team to lead client-facing projects from definition to implementation, serving as a key link between Product, R&D, and Customer Success teams.
About the Role:
- As the Senior Project Manager, you will accompany PayKey’s clients in all phases of the project life cycle from initial definition to successful client-side implementation.
- In the project definition phase, you will conduct gap analyses to determine how the current solution can be optimized to best fit the customer’s needs. This includes defining requirements and managing the development cycle to promptly deliver an optimal solution to our customers.
- In this role, you will actively manage the client’s expectations every week. Following SDK delivery you will oversee and support all aspects until complete product launch.
- We’re looking for an experienced senior manager with a high level of judgment and decision-making abilities, negotiation skills, and influence over teams in a matrix organizational structure, with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- The role requires deep product knowledge as well as great communication skills to liaise with executive clients at enterprise organizations.
- The position involves taking complex projects and breaking them down into manageable pieces.
- As part of this role, we are looking for a team member who can anticipate project bottlenecks and risks, manage escalations when required, make trade-off decisions, and balance the business needs with technical constraints.
- In this role you will be a Technical Project Manager (TPM) for new client projects, leading engineering teams in a matrix environment.
- You will work closely with Product Managers to add features to the product and define timelines.
- This position collaborates closely with the Customer Success team to ensure we deliver on client expectations and needs.
- You will take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication.
- You will serve as the point of contact on customer escalations and ensure client issues are resolved meticulously.
- You will work with Paykey’s R&D and Product teams on project issues and product enhancement/update requests.
- You will own the full delivery of a great product that aligns with specific customer customizations with full accountability for scope, timeline, and quality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Project Management that is product-oriented
- Customer-facing experience – a MUST
- Great attention to detail and superb organizational skills to manage multiple communication channels in a dynamic environment
- A passion for product management and software solutions, with a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Ability to analyze generic product aspects and customer-specific ones
- Ability to negotiate with customers on requirements and understand what is essential and what is best for the end consumers’ experience.
- High level of written and spoken English
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Experience with agile or similar program management methodologies
- Experience working with remote teams