PayKey enables banks, telcos, and mobile wallets to offer customers instant access to financial services, including P2P payments, balance check, and top-ups – from within ANY mobile app. Our patented Mobile Banking Solution™ creates a frictionless experience and is already serving 20+ banks and digital wallets around the world, including HSBC, Standard Chartered, and ING.
PayKey is looking for a skillful Product Manager with vast experience in B2B2C and a strong consumer orientation to join our team in Tel Aviv.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Help with shaping the strategy and new direction of our mobile product
- Contribute to the strategic development, ongoing refinement, and execution of the current and future company products’ roadmap
- Work closely with R&D, Sales, and our customers to define an amazing mobile product
- Aggregate customers’ requirements and create development plans
- Investigate the market (Banking market) and understand the new and rising needs of the banks and their customers, in order to define a value proposition for PayKey’s future products
ALL YOU NEED IS…
- 4+ Years of experience in B2C or B2B2C Product Management
- Experience in mobile products is an advantage
- Plan, Build, Manage, and execute the product roadmap
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in working with clients
- Experience in working with development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, and convincing manner to senior stakeholders
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Knowledge and experience with banking core systems – strong advantage
- An open, honest, kind, and cheerful disposition, plus a decent sense of humor.