PayKey is looking for a passionate technical leader who will join the company’s R&D team to drive technological growth and be part of creating the company’s next-generation solution.
About the role:
We’re looking for a technical leader who is passionate about groundbreaking technologies and is excited to take part in planning and building a full-fledged platform from inception to launch. For this role we’re seeking a driven team member who is focused on executing to meet goals while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment.
- Take an active role in the design of a new and exciting platform
- Lead core services design and development
- Be part of technology stack selection
- write high-quality and critical code in NodeJS and Java
- Lead and mentor other members within your team
- Experience of at least 8 years of backend development
- Expertise in AWS cloud platform (micro-services and serverless architectures)
- Expertise in building container applications using Docker, Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with database platforms including Cassandra, Redis, MySQL (or similar databases of popular cloud solutions)
- Excellent knowledge of code build and testing technologies and CI/CD concepts and implementations – ideally including Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach.
- Advantage – Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering or IDF technological unit graduate.