PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like Mastercard, Commerzbank, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, and Tokyo.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. The company’s solution has already been launched globally by over 20 leading banks, including Standard Chartered, Unicredit, ING, Banorte, among others.
We’re looking for a part-time (50%) experienced Marketing Graphic Designer to join our marketing team.
About the role
- Translate the company’s story and messaging into compelling visual designs that align with the company’s branding guidelines.
- Design marketing materials that serve the company’s objectives for different initiatives and channels, i.e. presentations, case studies, website visuals, booth graphics, etc.
- Design advertising and marketing materials for various digital activities and online campaigns, i.e. ads, banners, email campaigns, landing pages, infographics, etc.
- Create product UI concepts that expand PayKey’s product offering to fit a variety of clients with a clear understanding of customer needs as well as end-consumers’ demands.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts that evolve with the company’s messaging and positioning.
- You will be working with multiple stakeholders and teams such as sales, marketing, customer success and product.
- 3+ years work experience as a graphic designer or similar positions – A MUST
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud tools – Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InDesign, etc. – A MUST
- A good understanding of mobile UX/UI design
- Strong typography skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Google slides.
- Good level of English
- You are a creative person with great communication, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- A team player and a quick learner who’s able to receive feedback and reprioritize workload as necessary.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin – an advantage
- Experience with video editing and video production tolls – an advantage
- Experience in creating animated assets (GIFs & Illustrations) – an advantage
- Experience working at a Fintech / Insurtech company – an advantage
Please submit your portfolio and salary expectations (for the part time position) along with your resume.