PayKey enables banks, telcos, and mobile wallets to offer customers instant access to financial services, including P2P payments, balance check and top-ups – from within ANY mobile app. Our patented Social Payments Solution™ creates a frictionless experience and is already serving +20 banks and digital wallets around the world, including HSBC, Standard Chartered, ING
Our R&D department is looking for a strong iOS developer to join our growing team.
- Develop a simple and efficient SDK.
- Tailor custom UI/UX for each client.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 2-4 years’ experience in iOS applications development (Swift).
- Understanding Objective C
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD and clean code principles.
- Hands-on experience with iOS SDK frameworks, Xcode.
- Experience with Cocoa Pods.
- Experience with source control systems (Git) and Bug Tracking systems (Jira).
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or another engineering related subject.
- Experience in developing App Extensions, in particular, Keyboard extensions is an advantage.
- Frameworks Development is an advantage.
- Unit testing experience.
- Challenge seeker and Fast learner
- Motivated, open-minded person, team player with good communication skills.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision.