PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, Tokyo, and New York.
PayKey offers unparalleled embedded banking solutions for banks and financial institutions. The company’s patented Banking Keyboard enables customers to instantly access banking services within everyday interactions in all social & messaging apps. With PayKey’s Earned Wage Access solution, customers can instantly access their already accrued wages, before payday, increasing liquidity and financial wellbeing. Among the customers of PayKey’s product portfolio are Standard Chartered, Davivienda, Banorte, Forte Bank, among other leading banks.
PayKey is looking for a passionate Director of Product Management who will join the company’s Product team to lead the product line of the company’s Banking Keyboard from strategy to definition & implementation, serving as a key focal point between Sales, R&D, and Customer Success teams.
About the Role:
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading the strategy of PayKey’s Keyboard line of business.
- You will identify opportunities, write product requirements, set priorities, and define the next generation of PayKey’s Keyboard solution.
- As the solution is a B2B2C offering you will combine UX expertise, retention, and adoption practices, along with analytics to drive great customer journeys.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the client’s (banks) needs to meet their business goals.
- You will manage all development sprints to meet clients’ expectations.
- We’re looking for an experienced product manager with a high level of judgment and decision-making abilities, negotiation skills, and influence over teams in a matrix organizational structure, with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- The role requires deep product knowledge along with great communications skills to keep all teams aligned and exceed customers’ expectations.
- End-to-end ownership of the banking keyboard product (a B2B2C white-label solution)
- Define product requirements, and work closely with the R&D teams
- Manage the development sprints and follow-up on processes
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Project Management teams to always align on priorities and identify new client needs.
- You will serve as the point of contact for all product aspects, from additional language support, new product features, and enhanced banking functionality.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Product Management roles
- Customer-facing experience
- Great attention to detail and superb organizational skills to manage multiple communication channels in a dynamic environment
- A passion for product management and software solutions, with a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Ability to analyze data and utilize analytics to optimize mobile-based solutions.
- High level of written and spoken English
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Experience with agile or similar program management methodologies
- Experience working with remote teams – Advantage