PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, Tokyo, and New York.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched by leading banks globally, including Standard Chartered, Davivienda, Banorte, Forte Bank, among others.
We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will join our growing team to deliver a superb customer experience to our bank and financial institution clients worldwide. As a B2B2C company, our customers’ satisfaction is the key to our success, making your role at PayKey a vital component for our company’s growth.
About the Role:
- Plan and accompany an outstanding onboarding experience for PayKey’s new customers.
- Monitor and analyze data on a regular basis to understand banking consumers’ engagement and work together with our financial institution customers to constantly optimize and deliver value.
- Drive our clients to renew and expand their accounts by monitoring and maintaining excellent customer health across all fronts.
- Drive growth by identifying upgrade / up-sell / cross-sell opportunities and generating new revenues with existing customers.
- Develop exceptional relationships with PayKey’s customers by functioning as a trusted advisor while grooming PayKey’s champions to advocate on the client’s side
- Provide business insights internally for improving PayKey’s customers’ experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success or Account Management in B2B companies (B2B2C experience – is an advantage)
- Proven experience in owning customer renewals and expansions technically and commercially
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level decision-makers
- Exceptional customer orientation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen and communicate both verbally and in writing, in an articulate and clear manner – a MUST
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written) – a Must
- Additional spoken languages. Spanish – a BIG advantage
- Experience working in the Fintech industry – an advantage
- Ability to work independently but also a team-player, proactive, and out of the box thinker
- Willingness to travel – initially 10-20%, this requirement may increase over time.