PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, Tokyo, and New York.
PayKey offers unparalleled embedded banking solutions for banks and financial institutions. The company’s patented Banking Keyboard allows customers to instantly access banking services within everyday interactions in all social & messaging apps. PayKey’s Earned Wage Access solution provides employees on-demand access to earned income before payday, increasing liquidity and financial wellbeing. Among the customers of PayKey’s product portfolio are Standard Chartered, Davivienda, Banorte, Forte Bank, among other leading banks.
We’re looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager who will join our growing team to deliver a superb customer experience to our bank and financial institution clients worldwide. As a B2B2C company, our customers’ satisfaction is the key to our success, making your role at PayKey a vital component for our company’s growth.
About the Role:
- Plan and accompany an outstanding onboarding experience for PayKey’s new customers.
- Monitor and analyze data on a regular basis to understand banking consumers’ engagement and work together with our financial institution customers to constantly optimize and deliver value.
- Drive our clients to renew and expand their accounts by monitoring and maintaining excellent customer health across all fronts.
- Drive growth by identifying upgrade / up-sell / cross-sell opportunities and generating new revenues with existing customers.
- Develop exceptional relationships with PayKey’s customers by functioning as a trusted advisor while grooming PayKey’s champions to advocate on the client’s side
- Provide business insights internally for improving PayKey’s customers’ experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success or Account Management in B2B companies (B2B2C experience preferred)
- Proven experience in owning customer renewals and expanding accounts both technically and commercially
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including executive decision-makers
- Exceptional customer orientation and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and communicate articulately both verbally and in writing – a MUST
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written – a MUST
- Previous experience working with clients in APAC and EMEA – a BIG advantage
- Experience working in the Fintech industry – a BIG advantage
- Ability to work independently but also a team-player, proactive, and out of the box thinker
- Willingness to travel – initially 10-20%, this requirement may increase over time.