We’re looking for a NodeJS developer who is passionate about groundbreaking technologies and is excited to take part in planning and building a full-fledged platform from inception to launch. For this role we’re seeking a driven team member who is focused on executing to meet goals while working in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company offering a unique platform of embedded banking s
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company offering a unique platform of embedded banking solutions for banks and financial institutions. The company’s platform allows banks to serve a variety of financial services from payments and loans to investments, savings, salary on-demand, and more – all within customers’ daily interactions in the flow of everyday life.
The company’s patented Banking Keyboard solution enables bank customers to instantly access financial services within mobile interactions in all social & messaging, e-commerce, and other mobile apps. With PayKey’s Earned Wage Access solution, customers can instantly access their already earned wages on-demand, before payday, increasing liquidity and financial wellbeing.
PayKey has already partnered with some of the worlds’ leading banks and is backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, with offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Mexico City, and New York.
- Take an active role in the design of a new and exciting platform
- Develop core services design and development
- Be part of technology stack selection
- Write high-quality and critical code in NodeJS
- Experience of at least 3 years of backend development
- Expertise in AWS cloud platform (micro-services and serverless architectures)
- Expertise in building container applications using Docker, Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with database platforms including: Cassandra, Redis, MySQL (or similar databases of popular cloud solutions)
- Excellent knowledge of code build and testing technologies and CI/CD concepts and implementations – ideally including Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle
- Excellent knowledge and experience in the tools and techniques necessary to design automated deployments using a DevOps approach.
- Advantage – Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering or IDF technological unit graduate.