We’re looking for an experienced and passionate B2B Marketing Communication Lead to join our offices in Tel Aviv, to design, lead and execute the company’s marketing strategy.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company offering a unique platform of embedded banking solutions for banks and financial institutions. The company’s platform allows banks to serve a variety of financial services from payments and loans to investments, savings, salary on-demand, and more – all within customers’ daily interactions in the flow of everyday life.
The company’s patented Banking Keyboard solution enables bank customers to instantly access financial services within mobile interactions in all social & messaging, e-commerce, and other mobile apps. With PayKey’s Earned Wage Access solution, customers can instantly access their already earned wages on-demand, before payday, increasing liquidity and financial wellbeing.
PayKey has already partnered with some of the worlds’ leading banks and is backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, with offices in Tokyo, Singapore, and New York.
- Play a key role in defining and executing PayKey’s GTM strategy and messaging to our clients globally and locally in key territories, to align together with our growth strategy.
- Own and lead the company’s storytelling and content strategy and production for a variety of assets including solution overviews/2 pagers, press releases, marketing decks, content for website, customer success stories, research reports, videos, etc.
- Lead our thought leadership initiatives, together with PR opportunities in coordination with PR agencies both globally and regionally in key markets.
- Manage our social platforms with emphasis on creation and execution of LinkedIn lead-generation campaigns in targeted markets
- Identification and placement of PayKey at online and offline industry events, while creating marketing materials including content, theme, swag, speakers, booths and more.
- Creation of product and company update emails for existing customers to drive upsell opportunities along with new features adoption
- 3+ years of experience leading B2B marketing and communications for global companies with the ability to translate client needs and market demand into sharp and compelling messaging, content and sales tools (Fintech company- an advantage)
- Very strong content focus and messaging skills with hands on experience developing appealing propositions across multiple marketing assets.
- Outstanding English storytelling, writing and communication skills, creative thinker with the ability to effectively communicate our value to our target audience.
- Experienced working with global PR agencies.
- Experience managing paid campaigns on LinkedIn.
- Experience in organizing events & conferences – a big plus.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude, who can build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, CS, and more.
- Spanish / Portuguese – advantage