PayKey is looking for a passionate Market Research Manager who will provide deep insights and actionable intelligence on key markets and competitors across the financial ecosystem.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company offering a unique platform of embedded banking solutions for banks and financial institutions. The company’s platform allows banks to serve a variety of financial services from payments and loans to investments, savings, salary on-demand, and more – all within customers’ daily interactions in the flow of everyday life.
The company’s patented Banking Keyboard solution enables bank customers to instantly access financial services within mobile interactions in all social & messaging, e-commerce, and other mobile apps. With PayKey’s Earned Wage Access solution, customers can instantly access their already earned wages on-demand, before payday, increasing liquidity and financial wellbeing.
PayKey has already partnered with some of the worlds’ leading banks and is backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, with offices in Tokyo, Singapore, and New York.
- Monitor, research, and analyze market data to identify trends and companies across our industry
- Support different teams with market insights to better understand players and trends within the ecosystem
- Provide insights, analysis reports, and benchmarks for effective comparisons among industry players.
- Consolidate all information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Clearly communicate findings with stakeholders.
- MinimumPrevious market research analysis experience, including the ability to extract data from multiple disparate data sources and combining them into meaningful outputs and visuals
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity and understanding with the tech world, concepts, and environment
- Knowledge of the fintech industry- an advantage
- Fluent level of English – must