PayKey is looking for a passionate Junior iOS Developer who will join the company’s R&D team to drive technological growth and be part of creating the company’s next generation solution.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company offering a unique platform of embedded banking s
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company offering a unique platform of embedded banking solutions for banks and financial institutions. The company’s platform allows banks to serve a variety of financial services from payments and loans to investments, savings, salary on-demand, and more – all within customers’ daily interactions in the flow of everyday life.
The company’s patented Banking Keyboard solution enables bank customers to instantly access financial services within mobile interactions in all social & messaging, e-commerce, and other mobile apps. With PayKey’s Earned Wage Access solution, customers can instantly access their already earned wages on-demand, before payday, increasing liquidity and financial wellbeing.
PayKey has already partnered with some of the worlds’ leading banks and is backed by strategic investors like SBI Group, Mastercard, and Santander. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, with offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Mexico City, and New York.
- Develop a simple and efficient SDK
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK
- Build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Identify technical debt and challenges and drive the team to reduce them
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Support customer integrations of the delivered SDK
- Innovate using the latest standards
- 0-1 years’ experience in iOS applications development (Swift).
- Understanding Objective C
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with source control systems (Git) and Bug Tracking systems (Jira)
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD and clean code principles – Advantage