PayKey is looking for smart, energetic, and personable technology professionals for a Junior Full Stack Developer position. We are looking for someone that is passionate about technology. Our ideal candidate will also be a lifelong learner constantly keeping up with the changes in our field, and have the technical chops to be successful in this role with 2-3 years of relevant experience. We are looking for an eager, driven, and above all an accountable individual that will thrive in our fast-paced environment.
- As an Engineer on the Development team, you will help create custom web-applications and API only backend functionalities, both for internal use and our clients.
- We are also looking for an individual has some experience with Java, that would like to learn and participate in development in the Mobile space (Android Apps and SDKs)
- In your day to day you will develop new product POC’s, and maintain current products as well.
A PayKey Junior Full Stack Developer’s responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Building custom web and mobile apps
- Gathering Requirements
- Support the applications you help build
- Contribute to the software development lifecycle at PayKey
- You will be working directly with leadership and will be requested to work on a variety of tasks
- Anything else that needs to be done that adds value to the business, our clients and your co-workers
- Knowledge of Node.JS, Front-end technologies (Angular, React etc)
- Familiarity with APIs
- Previous Experience with Web Frameworks and Web Design
- Relational Databases (MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail
- Demonstrates team working abilities and high moral compass
- Ability and desire to take initiative