PayKey is looking for a strong iOS developer to join our growing mobile team in Tel Aviv.
You will have incredible autonomy developing products and features, from early stage until they reach production and change the lives of many. Work with the biggest banks in the world and experience innovation in global scale.
- Develop a simple and efficient SDK
- Tailor custom UI/UX for each client.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Objc/ Swift code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Challenge seeker and fast learner
- Team player
- iPhone development experience (3+ years)
- Objective C
- REST API
- Git proficiency
- Experience with Swift
- Experience in developing App Extensions, in particular, Keyboard extensions
- Frameworks Development