PayKey is an award-winning Fintech company with a proven track record of successfully delivering innovative financial solutions to top-tier banks around the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work in our blockchain department and help grow the business. We’re creating a unique solution for banks that enables them to open and manage crypto accounts for their customers.
The Business Development Manager will contact companies from around the globe to find the most suitable clients for our blockchain technology.
We’re looking for great communicator and salesperson; a strategic thinker; someone driven and passionate, who thrives in a highly dynamic environment with many of challenges. Someone who is willing and ready to put in the hard work in order to succeed!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads and efficiently maintaining regular contact with existing prospects
- Presenting to senior decision makers within the blockchain industry
- Understanding and staying up-to-date with constant developments in the blockchain and crypto markets
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with the VP Sales and marketing department in order to develop tailored campaigns to relevant prospects
- Maximising networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, trade shows and other events to increase company awareness and develop a solid network of contacts
Key Skills /Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (face-to-face experience is a must)
- A self starter who is target-driven and motivated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
- Excellent time management – someone who enjoys working autonomously
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
- Willingness to travel
- English – Native language / Mother tongue level
- Other languages – an advantage
The position is in Tel Aviv, Israel