PayKey is an award-winning fintech company with proven track record of successfully delivering innovative financial solutions to top tier banks around the world.
PayKey is looking for a strong Back-End Developer to build our new blockchain solution which enables banks to address the immediate needs of the general population seeking to purchase, store and exchange cryptocurrencies.
What You’ll Do
- Implement security protocols to allow reliable and scalable interface for financial institutions.
- Develop an intra-bank network to support various crypto related operations, like rapid transfers and cryptocurrency exchange.
- Participate in all stages of development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, integration, testing, release.
- Implement unit and functional tests.
What We’re Looking For
- BS in science engineering or other technical disciplines.
- 3+ years software engineering experience.
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric encryption (public/private key), symmetric encryption, and hash functions.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc.)
- History of working in startups or other fast-paced environments.