PayKey is looking for a strong Android developer to join our growing mobile team in Tel Aviv.
You will have incredible autonomy on product development and features, from early stage until they reach production and change the lives of many. Work with the biggest banks in the world and experience innovation in global scale.
- Develop a simple and efficient SDK
- Tailor custom UI/UX for each client
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 2+ years in app development (Native Java) which includes solid understanding of Android APIs, performance optimization, object oriented design, clean code architecture and testing
- Hands on experience with top open source libraries
- Hands on experience with NDK is an advantage
- Hands on experience with developing an SDK is advantage
- Hands on experience with Android AOSP source code is an advantage